Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business; Satellite Insight.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
ICO Data Protection Register;
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we only process personal data for accounting, administrative and marketing purposes.
Lawful basis: Consent
Our purpose for processing, why it is necessary and how we process your information is: We process your personal details to provide you with any information you have requested from us.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your personal data .
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.